We, in the Search team, develop the core features of Truecaller and we contribute to enhancing our users’ communication experience by providing them with the most relevant identity information and state-of-the-art spam protection. Our vision is to provide the ultimate search engine for contact details for our users and keep their communication relevant and spam-free.
As an iOS developer, you’ll be responsible for enabling and performing highly efficient application development, and improving the Truecaller service and apps for the iOS platform.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years experience of programming using Swift and Objective C;
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in iOS development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication and UI components;
- Experience in concurrency and multithreading;
- Ability to write simple, robust, and mobile-friendly code that enables great user experience;
- Experience with agile development;
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
What will you work on?
- Write a simple, understandable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on solid technical stability and great user experience;
- Drive technical improvements by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work, as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives;
- Drive implementation of complex features and design work within the team;
- Drive cross-team technical initiatives;
- Implement unit tests where feasible;
- Participate in and contribute to the team’s Agile practices;
- Act as a role model within the team with regards to maintaining high engineering standards, commitment to the product and respect and attitude towards others.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in different unit & UI testing frameworks
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks