Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
About the role:
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Work closely with CEO, Product, Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define, prioritize and deliver new products and enhancements
- Work with relevant teams throughout the planning and development stages of the products to ensure they exceed requirements from a technical/engineering standpoint
- Drive the architecture of our platform and develop into management of the engineering team
- Own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements and design, architect, plan, implement, test, and operate new systems and features
- Oversee the planning and management of the technical/engineering aspects of Analog’s products
- Ensure that the engineering team functions cohesively and effectively as they take on various tasks
- Be the source of reference for anything related to the technical/engineering aspects of the company’s products
- 3+ years experience as a CTO or similar position working on cutting edge technologies preferably in web3 space.
- 10+ years experience in software development
- 5+ years of team management and leadership experience
- Has access to a wide strategic network connections in web3 space
- Have a hands-on approach to leading and management, and able to execute roles remotely
- Hands-on experience with complex projects management
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a must.
- Thorough technical blockchain/crypto knowledge, particularly in Web3, Layer-0 and latest blockchain/tech trends
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain architecture, design and development
- Hands-on development experience in blockchain elements, such as protocols, consensus mechanisms and bridges is a huge plus.
- Experience with translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Experienced in effectively overseeing the engineering team throughout the various stages of the product’s technical progress
- Highly motivated and able to function effectively without guidance or supervision.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills are must.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proactive problem solver & attention to details.
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding member of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 - the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!