Remote within United States
PST (–5/+5 h)
Posted 6 months ago
writing a backend compiler for LLVM (or a WASM IR) to target the new ISA
We are looking for a Senior Compiler Engineer to join our team to develop a new virtual machine optimized for generating succinct proofs of computational soundness. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a backend compiler for LLVM or WASM IR to target the new ISA.
• Design and implement a backend compiler for LLVM or WASM IR to target the new ISA.
• Ensure that the new virtual machine supports compilation from existing high-level programming languages without modifying existing compiler toolchains.
• Bachelor's, Master's or PhD's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Strong programming skills in Rust, LLVM or WASM IR.
• Proven experience in developing compilers, particularly backend compilers for LLVM or WASM IR.
• Knowledge of computer architecture and virtual machine design.
• Familiarity with computational soundness proofs and relevant algorithms.
• Experience with high-level programming languages and compiler toolchains.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you're passionate about virtual machine design, compiler development, and algorithm optimization, and you're looking for a challenging new opportunity, please apply with your resume. We are flexible with compensation for exceptional candidate.
An academic degree in the relevant field
10+years of commercial experience
$200K - 400K + Equity
Benefits & perks
Weekly knowledge sharing session
Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
Dogs / cats very welcome
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!