- InfinityPools is a DEX that allows for unlimited leverage on any asset with no liquidations, no counterparty risk and no oracles. It is being built by the team at Lemma Labs.
- You can find a high level overview here, and our whitepaper here.
- The team is small (currently 7 people) with work experience that spans 0x, Goldman Sachs, Bitmex, Uber, Instadapp, Ocrolus, Catnip and more.
- We recently raised ~7.5 million USD from Tier 1 investors that include Dragonfly, Standard Crypto, Nascent, Multicoin, Coinbase Ventures, Robot Ventures; strategic partners such as Wintermute, GSR, Kronos and many high profile angels.
Role and Responsibilities
You will work closely with Lemma Finance’s co-founders to help architect and implement the mainnet product on Ethereum. You will also work closely with a team of talented and experienced engineers.
As an ideal candidate, you have previously worked on open-source production grade software, with particular experience in building smart contracts on Ethereum. You are excited about decentralized environments and are eager to contribute substantially to implementation. You also have experience building and launching a product from scratch and understand the complexities of a production-grade consumer product.
You will be joining an ambitious team with deep expertise in blockchain protocols, security, and cryptography. There will be a steep learning curve, and we will expect you to stay up-to-date with technological developments. You will also be encouraged to apply your ideas to product designs.
What you will do
- Write state-of-the-art smart contracts on Ethereum
- Ensure that dapps are tested thoroughly via e2e tests
- Contribute to other open-source projects that we integrate with (eg. derivative dexes such as MCDEX, Perpetual Protocol, DyDx)
- Work in close collaboration with the team on product architecture and design
- Work closely with our quant & data science team to ensure the protocol’s path to profitability
What you bring
- Senior-level smart contract development experience
- Expertise in Solidity, EVM, and smart contract design
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks
- Strong desire to build decentralized and open source software
- Passion for learning new technology and tackling novel technical problems
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
- A general knowledge of DeFi protocols. Have used several DeFi products (Uniswap, Compound, etc.)
- Existing contributions to open-source software products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary with upside potential
- Fully remote position; the team is also fully remote & globally distributed
- Access to teams and individuals working on ideas at the cutting edge of the industry
- Support from and access to experts in engineering, design, cryptography, tokenomics, strategy