About The Position
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the development team within our busy agency. You will be working with our existing developers and other internal departments to develop and support our audio, video and content distribution products. As well as enhancing our existing applications we are currently in the process of implementing a new and innovative cloud solution that leverages the latest technologies to provide a flexible and rapidly scalable platform, which will support the expansion of the company. This is an ongoing project and you will be assisting with the implementation of this exciting new development.
Other projects that you will also be working on include:
- Further development of our audio player software
- CRM configuration and implementation
- Mobile apps
- Process automation
- AI insights and reporting
We are a fast-paced and agile team who deal with many different requirements from our customers on a daily basis, therefore you will need to be able to deal with multi projects at a time and be able to meet the project delivery deadlines as required.
Also whilst working with our other internal teams you will need to effectively communicate your progress and schedules with others to ensure everyone is informed of how each project or support query is being dealt with.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain extensive experience across many different technologies and latest development platforms
- Have a good, logical mind. There are many bright people in our agency, who think very logically. We welcome the opportunity to engage with someone similar in this important role.
- Be a clear, succinct communicator. There’s a lot going on, and non-technical people want concise explanations and next steps.
- Be a calm communicator and unfazed by last-minute requests.
- Have a curious mind. This will be useful in many areas – when diving into the workings of our technology platform, when troubleshooting an issue that may not be as it initially seems, or when researching how we may define a specification for our development teams.
- Have skills in Web and Mobile App Development, Cloud computing & Technical capability in C#, Rust or PHP as well as CSS, Node, React.js, Docker and AWS.
- You will be working within the R&D department and be involved in the development, maintenance and support of our applications and systems
- Working on various projects you will deliver improvements to all aspects of our agency
- As well as existing applications you will be involved in the design, development and deployment of client-facing products that we have in the pipeline.
- You will need to be able to interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents and be able to investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
What we offer in return:
- Being part of an agency with a strong growth plan. We are at the top of our game and recognized as such at a global level. We already have offices in Shanghai and Dubai, and full time representation in Hong Kong, Singapore, and South Africa. We now want to capitalize on our reputation and commercial success and grow our business, in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America. The vast majority of our clients are on 24 and 36-month subscription arrangements, which enables us to invest in both short and medium-term expansion.
- We’re flexible about working in the office – in the UK we have bases in Hertford and Shoreditch, but offer the chance to work remotely across the country.
- 22-day holiday, increasing by a day a year up to 27 days
- Group Life Insurance
- 24-hour GP appointments