Netherlands, United Kingdom
Posted about 2 months ago
This is a job posted by our partner Jooble
Below is a snippet of the job description. To read the full text, please click on the "Apply Now" link.
- Experience with Python for data analysis and manipulation
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries such as Matplotlib or Seaborn
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience with cloud platforms and Big Data Streaming services such as Kinesis or Kafka
- Proficiency in at least one other programming language such as R, Scala, or Java
- Databricks experience is a plus; Databricks certification is preferred
Benefits & perks
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!