Posted 3 months ago
Work with batch and real-time big data systems processing millions of transactions every day.
In this role You will:
● Part of a big data engineering team
● Work with cutting edge big data platforms and technologies
● Be responsible for the performance and the automated tests of your code
● Cross-team collaboration with scientists, backend engineers and product managers
● Deploy, monitor and maintain large-scale cloud applications (AWS)
● Independently analyze, propose and develop solutions for technical problems and issues
● Participate in and drive technical design reviews
● Ensure and enforce the adherence to the standards and procedures that result in an environment compliant with information security policy
All About You:
● Hands-on knowledge of data storage and processing systems (ETL) and big data platforms in AWS (Databricks, Redis Labs, Elasticache, Spark)
● Proven experience in functional programming languages and projects (Scala, Haskell or similar)
● Understanding of software development life cycle
● Proven ability to write clean code that works, is readable, maintainable and follows best practices and coding standards, on schedule (like OWASP, SOA)
● A philosophy of iteration and continuous improvement (agile, SCRUM)
DISCLAIMER: The compensation will be paid in HUF.
Benefits & perks
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!