New York, United States of America
London, United Kingdom
Posted over 2 years ago
Transforming Trading with Clojure/Haskell
Droit is a technology company at the forefront of merging finance and computational law. We build software that digitizes regulations and makes intelligent decisions in real-time transactional systems. Our award-winning platform is providing mission-critical, low-latency services for the world’s most prominent and complex financial institutions.
At Droit we seek candidates who are curious, driven and willing to bring their unique skills and perspectives to our work. We offer the opportunity for employees with a range of experience to develop their skills while shaping our platform and making meaningful contributions to the firm.
DevOps Engineering requires engagement across development, product and operational teams to ensure Droit’s enterprise software products are successfully built, tested and supported in production. Successful candidates will demonstrate skills in build engineering, site reliability engineering, and client support. At Droit, DevOps is involved in the full lifecycle of product development, from inception to deployment, optimization, and daily operation. As a DevOps Engineer, you will implement solutions that increase the velocity of product delivery, while identifying and resolving problems before they become production issues.
As a member of the technical infrastructure team, you will have direct interaction with internal clients and be responsible for the systematic troubleshooting and resolution of client issues and addressing incoming client inquiries.
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy working with others to solve challenging and interesting problems, and who approach problems with an analytical, detail-oriented mind set. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established and fast expanding FinTech firm serving some of the most sophisticated financial institutions in the world.
• Previous experience in
DevOps at an enterprise software firm.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience with proficiency in at least one high-level programming language (e.g.,
Java, Clojure, Python).
• Knowledge of
automating infrastructure provisioning, including continuous integration/delivery pipelines.
• Experience designing, building and administering scalable cloud-based architectures, both for internal and client-facing software deployment.
AWS experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience meeting enterprise standards for
BCP and disaster recovery.
• Experience working with and managing internal clients and stakeholders.
• Ability to
optimize code and automate routine tasks.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with great attention to detail.
• Strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functional and global teams.
• Self-motivated with demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to accurately prioritize and execute against multiple deliverables.
• Experience writing technical documentation.
Any of the following would be an added benefit:
• Experience configuring, managing and optimizing internal and external-facing networks. Demonstrated knowledge of network fundamentals.
• Proficiency with logging infrastructure and tools.
• Experience securing application, network and machine infrastructure to enterprise standards. This includes identity and access management, data protection, encryption, and key and certificate management.
Our award-winning platform, Adept, has been in live production since March 2014. A series-A funding in late 2016, led by Goldman Sachs, has further boosted growth. Droit is based out of New York and London.
Droit is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an innovative, fast-paced and diverse workforce that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills.
£50K - 90K
Benefits & perks
20% yearly bonus
Profit Share Scheme
Full benefit coverage
Generous profit share scheme
Full-stack clojure development
Up to 20% Bonus
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!