Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
About the role
- Forge lasting, strategic partnerships and connections with relevant corporate entities to propel Analog’s growth
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Analog
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insights with the product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Help sharpen and maintain the Analog’s competitive edge in the saturated and dynamic blockchain startup space
- Take the lead in ensuring that Analog functions optimally at all levels from a business standpoint
- Generate a pipeline of projects that are beneficial to Analog’s existence and growth
- Utilize your connections and expertise to identify and leverage industry trends, developments and opportunities that are of potential advantage to Analog
- Work effectively with internal and external teams to develop and deliver projects
- 5 years min experience in a related field, preferably in the blockchain/crypto space
- Have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- An analytical and data-driven approach to building and nurturing communities
- Have convincing marketing/salesmanship skills – with abilities such as creating and pitching a pipeline of projects, excelling in investment meetings, etc.
- Extremely energetic, able to spot openings and take initiatives – with abilities such as extracting value from existing partner/investor ecosystems.
- Have a thorough understanding of the product market – with the ability to understand what works with customers/leads
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding member of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 - the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!